Five Weeks of Giving! Week 3:
We all have a close friend or family member who loves to cook. In my life, it’s my Dad. He’s always excited to get a new cooking gadget or update an old one. To make your shopping easier; we’ve complied several of this season’s favorite gifts for the cook in your life who loves to entertain.
- This White Marble Cake Stand from William's Sonoma $39.99 makes a great gift for someone who loves to bake. It’s a beautiful way to display their work or display on a shelf every day.
- The Searzall Torch Attachment on Amazon for $75 is for the serious chef in your life. It’s so popular it keeps selling out on Amazon. It provides the perfect searing temperature for meats and other food items.
- This GreenPan Diamond Clad Ceramic Nonstick Sauté Pan at Sur La Table $119 - $139 has a safe and non-toxic ceramic non-stick coating. The chef in your life can always use a new non-stick pan and this one can go in the dishwasher.
- This Chef’n Collapsible Tabletop Spiralizer at Sur La Table $39.95 turns fruits and veggies into spiral noodles. It’s a perfect gift for the chef who likes to cook healthy meals.
- The SodaStream Source Sparkling Water Maker Starter Kit on Amazon $99.00 makes a great gift for anyone who likes kitchen gadgets and can’t stop drinking those delicious La Croix Sparking waters.
Do you have a favorite cooking tool? Leave a comment in the section below. We love to hear from you!