Five Weeks of Giving! Week 2:
The holidays are filled with fun gatherings with family and friends. It’s nice to bring a little something along for your favorite host or hostess during the holiday season. We complied our favorite ideas for this holiday season below.
- Apple Cinnamon Quick Bread with Cinnamon Apple Butter from William's Sonoma - $24.95 The Quick Bread mixes from William’s Sonoma are always delicious. Put them in a Loaf Pan and tie it with a bow.
- Herb Garden $39.99 This one from 1-800-Flowers includes mint and Rosemary. This kit from Amazon for $20.00 is a bit more “DIY” but contains 5 organic herbs in the kit.
- How cute is this Good Morning Basket Idea from Martha Stewart Living? Fill a pretty basket like this one from Cost Plus World Market $7.99, with a Festive Napkin Set $8.00, and all the essentials your host/hostess will need for breakfast including your favorite coffee, tea, milk, sugar, orange juice, scones, butter, and marmalade.
- Marble and Gold Serving Tray from Cost Plus World Market $35.00 what fashionable hostess wouldn’t like serving cocktails on this tray during the holiday season? I plan on picking one up myself.
- This Chalkboard Cheese Marker Set from Crate and Barrel $12.95 will help your host or hostess to serve the perfect cheese plate. Gift the markers with this Soapstone Chalk $1.50 and they are ready to serve.
Let us know what you think! Do you have any favorite host or hostess gifts to share? We love to hear from you.