There is nothing better than a summer BBQ. We barbeque three to four nights a week during the summer because it’s easy, limits kitchen clean-up and it’s so nice to be outside. I also find we eat healthier when we BBQ because we tend to grill lean meats, veggies and fruits like Grilled Pineapple, Grilled Watermelon, or Grilled Cantaloupe. Click the links for a few of my favorite grilled fruit recipes.
Over the years, we have received several great BBQ gifts that we use all the time. Here are a handful of them that make great gifts for a friend, family member or a gift for yourself.
Not sure what varietal of wine to serve at your next BBQ? Check out this BBQ wine tutorial from Wine Folly.
- Cookina Nonstick Barbeque Grill Mat ($21.00) - At first, I was skeptical because I thought the mat wouldn’t leave grill marks. I find that we get even better grill marks when using it and clean-up is a breeze. It’s much easier than cleaning the grill with a grill brush that can destroy the coating on the grill. You simply let the mat cool off, and then wash it in your kitchen sink.
- Williams of Sonoma Nonstick Steel BBQ Grill Roaster ($40.00) – We use this grill basket for veggies, fish and shrimp. It’s great because it prevents small pieces from falling through the grill.
- Ceramic Chef Pizza Stone for Grilling from Crate & Barrel ($45.00) – We love making pizzas in the summer but who wants to heat up their kitchen with the oven? Not us. This pizza stone helps you to get that great wood fired taste at home.
- Zyliss Corn Holders from Sur La Table ($6.00) – We received a set of 6 for a gift recently and I wondered why I haven’t bought them sooner. These make eating corn less messy. Especially for kiddos.
- Corn Dishes from Crate & Barrel ($3.00 ea) – These add to any great summer tablescape and are a great compliment to corn husk holders.
Do you have any BBQ tools you love? We love to hear from you. Leave a comment in the comments section below.