I hope you are lucky enough to spend time with your mom and enjoy the day together this Mother’s Day. Both Lauren and I have moms that live in other states. We would love to be able to spend the day with our moms and take them out to lunch, enjoy a spa day, a walk, or even help organize a closet and weed the yard. Since we can't spend the day with our moms, we plan on sending them a little something special along with the all-important card saying how much we love and are thankful for them.
Below are ideas on what to give that special mom in your life on Mother’s Day. Being mom’s ourselves, we would welcome any of the gifts below along with some extra BIG hugs and snuggles from our little ones. Some “mom time” to do whatever we want, is always appreciated too.
- Seven pairs of earnings come in this stunning Cocktail Party Earring Set from Anthropologie. There sets to choose from, all priced at $58.00.
- These textural Rati & Adra Vases from Crate and Barrel are perfect to house the flowers you bring mom. She will use these all year long and they are so pretty they don’t even need flowers. Priced at $24.95 & $39.95.
- Small succulents and cacti are all the rage these days in home décor magazines. This adorable Mini Faceted Terrarium is perfect to either start your mom on this trend or add to her collection. Found at West Elm for $23.00.
- A mother’s hands tend to be busy ones. Help her take care of them with this Molton Brown London Spring Indulgences Hand Cream Trio. The trio includes scents of; Rhubarb & Rose, Pear & Wild Honey and Lily of the Valley & Anise 1.4 oz. tubes. This gift set can be found at Nordstrom’s for $38.00.
- Mom’s favorite décor is most likely pictures of family. Frame a picture of the two of you in one of these Brass and Silver Picture Frames from Crate and Barrel Brass priced between $9.95 - $19.95.
- This Voluspa Two Wick Tin Candle Trio gift set from Nordstrom’s will help create a relaxing mood for mom. Beautiful vintage colors and fragments of fruit and garden flowers. Set of three priced for $40.00.
- If you are sending flowers to mom, our absolute favorite company to order from is BOUQS.com. We love everything about this flower company. Flowers are cut and shipped directly from the flower farms ensuring the longest lasting flowers possible. Bonus is all packaging is environmentally friendly. Flower pricing ranges from $40.00 - $90.00 and you can opt to include a vase as well.
- A MIRA Insulated Rose Gold Water Bottle will keep mom’s drinks hot or cold. This water bottle is leak proof and a great deal on Amazon at $21.00.
- These Succulent Candles from Anthropologie both smell and look beautiful. Bonus is the vessels are recyclable and mom can use them again. Three sizes and fragrant options ranging from $28.00 - $30.00.
We would love to hear your favorite Mothers’ Day gifts to give or receive. You can share your favorites in the comments section below. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out there!