We want everything in this gorgeous Copper & Gold Barware Collection by Threshold found at Target. High on our list are the following;
- Copper Moscow Mule Mug – We know that Moscow Mule’s not only taste better but also look better in copper mugs ($9.99 ea.).
- Marble and Gold Bar Tool Set – 4-Piece set includes; tongs, a double jigger, a bottle opener and strainer ($29.99 on sale for $24.00).
- Hammered Copper Bottle Chiller - If you prefer your bottles chilled this is a cool way to do it ($19.99).
- Marble and Chrome Bar Cart – We have been eyeing bar carts for a while now. This is a definite contender ($129.00 on sale for $104.00)
- "The Ultimate Bar Book: The Comprehensive Guide to Over 1,000 Cocktails" is a full prof way to make sure you serve up delicious drinks. In addition to being a best seller on Amazon with great reviews, Lauren and I own this book and can vouch for it. It includes recipes on classic, creative new and non-alcoholic drinks, punches, tips on garnishes, and even has a section devoted to hangover remedies ($13.00).
- Golden Arrow Stir Sticks – These chic stainless steel Chateau Golden Arrow Stir sticks by Twine make a great bar accessory and definitely step up your stirring game.
- Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker – We’ve seen the movie “Cocktail” a million times. We need this Crate & Barrel cocktail shaker to give our best "Cocktail & Dreams" impression ($15.95).
- Otis Glasses – These classic glasses from Crate & Barrel are perfect for showing off your concoctions ($3.95 - $5.95 ea.).