Sweater weather is upon us, so what better holiday gift than to gift your special someone the gift of warmth? I’ve been looking for the family members on my list and these are some of my favorite. They range from low to high price points depending on how much you want to spend.
- You can’t go wrong with this classic that comes in tons of colors - Classic Cable Knit - Old Navy $34.94
- The marled yarn gives this sweater great texture and looks super cozy - Marled Long Sweater in Light Grey - Gap $59.95
- If you want a sweater that is a bit more trendy, this sweater can be dressed up or down - Open Shoulder Sweater - J.O.A on Revolve - $75.00
- If you want to spend more for that special someone, this cashmere sweater looks amazingly soft and can be worn as an everyday look - Cashmere Cascade Sweater - Athleta $218.00
- You can’t go wrong with a classic V-Neck sweater and this one comes in tons of colors - V Neck Sweater for Men - Old Navy - $24.94
- Here’s another classic looking sweater that is also festive and super comfy. It comes in four different colors - Merino Wool Blend Fair Isle Crew Sweater - Gap - $55.00
- For the guy who likes to make a bold statement, this crew neck sweater comes in Navy and Tan - Chest Chevron Crew Sweater - Gap - $69.95
- For the dapper gentleman on your list, I love this khaki sweater. It also comes in navy - Cotton Mariner Shawl-Collar Sweater - JCrew - $108.00
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!