Both Lauren and I have dads that live in other states. Since we can’t spend the day with our dads, we plan on sending them a little something special. We also plan to give them a call to let them know how much we love and are thankful for them.
Below are ideas on what to give that special dad in your life on Father’s Day.
- Herschel Supply Co. Messenger Bag – This modern and durable messenger bag is a great gift for any dad to tote office essentials around in (Nordstrom’s $100.00).
- Yeti Colster 10 oz. – Upgrade dad’s koozie with this stainless steel Yeti tumbler that fits his 12 oz. beer can or bottle perfectly and will keep his favorite beverage colder longer (Yeti $24.99).
- Grill Mat – No more tinfoil for your grilling dad. This reusable grill mat is a healthier option for dad to work his magic with on the grill. (Paper Source $19.95)
- Kiehl's Men's Starter Kit – Dad deserves to be pampered a little too. This Kiehl’s Men’s starter kit include; body scrub, Facial Fuel, shave cream, face wash and hand slave (Nordstrom’s $43.00).
- Amazon Echo – A must have gadget for any tech loving dad. The Echo can play music, read the news, control appliances and much more (Amazon $179.99).
- "Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling" – This book By Greg Blonder received high reviews on Amazon and is noted to be blend of “chemistry, physics, meat science, and humor.” Over 100 tested recipes dad will have fun trying out (Amazon $19.00).
- Adidas 'Adilette' Slide Sandal – Keep dad comfy and looking cool in these retro Adidas flip flops (Nordstrom’s $44.95).
- Monogram Wall Mount Bottle Opener – Don’t let dad waste any more time looking for a bottle opener (Nordstrom’s $42.00).
What are some of the best gifts you’ve given your Dad in years past? We’ e always looking for future gift ideas. Leave us a comment and let us know.
Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there!