Blackberry Red Wine Spritzer
We love a cocktail that can take our beloved red wine and lighten it up for spring to create a refreshing cocktail to enjoy in the sun. This Blackberry Red Wine Spritzer is especially cool because it has you freeze the wine into ice cubes, contains no added sugar and is easy to make.
- Zevia’s blackberry sparkling water (or one of La Croix’s Berry Flavors)
- Red wine
- Blackberries for garnish
- Fun ice cube mold, we used a sphere-shaped mold, but you can use a regular ice cube tray too
- First prep your ice cubes overnight or 12 hrs. in advance.
- Chose a bold red wine like a Cabernet with at least 10% alcohol content
- Dilute the wine with water to help the freezing process (3:1, wine to water ratio)
- Pour the wine mixture in your ice cube trays and let them freeze
- Once frozen add your red wine cubes to the glass, pour the Zevia or La Croix over the top and garnish with blackberries. Enjoy!