March 20th marks the official first day of Spring. We can already feel the sun on our faces which naturally, has us thinking about sunglasses.
Whether you are at a store or looking online, purchasing new sunglasses can be overwhelming with the plethora of options out there. Thankfully, online tools like Pinterest and Nordstrom.com provide an option to create a “wish list”. A list separate from your cart, where you can save styles you are interested in but are not ready to purchase. You can do research on the styles you are interested in by creating a list to compare styles, brands and prices. This will come in handy when you are ready to make the purchase. When you are head to the store, you can pull up your saved list to make sure you try on the styles you saved.
Deciding whether to purchase sunglasses online comes down to three things for me; how they look on my face, price and the sites return policy. With any online purchase, it’s always good to check the return policy, especially with intimate purchases like sunglasses that may look way different on than shown in the image.
Below are styles that Lauren and I have either; tried on, purchased, or added to our “wish lists” to try on next time we head to the store. Check out the links provided below on where you can find theses styles and do the same.
- Ray Ban Icons 49mm Round $185.00
- Ray Ban Original Aviator' 58mm Rose Gold $150 - $175.00
- Ray Ban 53mm Aviator Sunglasses Turquoise $185.00
- Gucci 57mm Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses $385.00
- Kate Spade New York 58mm Two Tone Sunglasses $160.00
- Dior Sideral 53mm Black Rose Gold $450.00
- Dollboxx Fleek White Rose Gold $30.00
- Ray Ban Classic Wayfarer 50mm Polarized Sunglasses $200.00
- Diff Rose 56mm Cat Eye Sunglasses $75.00
What sunglasses have you been eyeing, purchased or tried on and loved? Let us know and we’ll add them to our “wish lists” and to try them on next time we are out and about. Send us an email at contactus@wineblock.